Friday, April 27, 2018


Hey Everyone!!


 Welcome to Changing Perspective.!! I am super excited to share with you my thoughts, feelings, and opinions on topics related to the family.


Just so you know a little bit about me, my name is Rebecca Pierson and I am currently a second semester student at Brigham Young University in Idaho. I'm majoring in Family and Marriage Studies. I appreciate many different activities ranging from outside adventures to relaxing with a good book. But most of all I love to spend time with and get to know other people's life stories



I grew up in a little borough in Berks County, Pennsylvania. There, I lived with my family which consists of my parents, four sisters, and three brothers. Yes there were eight of us, me being the 7th child. This caused a lot of chaos, but created many long-lasting memories.

I hope to leave you with my new found knowledge on family matters and am thrilled to impact you with a new perspective!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment